The Error message screen displays any code which the Simulator cannot process or which the Simulator decides if an illegal operation such as:
- the above operation, outside the setup() and loop() routines
- setting a digital pin which is set to input
- changing a const(ant) value
- setting a variable to a value outside its limits
- addressing an array element before the start or past the end of the array
The File|Log Errors option allows these errors to be logged to an ErrorLog +date.txt file.
The Log button will only be shown if the Error could be related to internal Simulator logic. If the Error message starts with Sketch Error, the Simulator has guessed that it is more likely the error is in the Sketch. If this is not the case, please email the sketch to email@example.com