The Logic Analyzer can show the pin states in a graphical format using the trace data.
The menu allows pins to be turned on and off, and scrolling the mouse wheel can expand or shrink the time scale.
- All Pin On - turn on all 53 pins
- All Pins Off - turn off all 53 pins
- Pins 0-13 On - turn on the Arduino digital pins only
- Pins 0-19 On - turn on the Arduino digital and Analog pins (analog pins 0-5 map to pins 14-19)
- Auto Scale Y - allow the waveform to use the vertical space
- Load - load an old trace file
- Enable Green line - displays a green line inteh sketch window corresponding to where the prorgam was at that stage
- Debug - turn on a whole stack of debug data (may be removed at a later date)
TimeBase - turn on vertical lines for the selectd timebase