Program Popup Menu
The Program Area Popup menu has these options:
- Set Next Statement - change the program line
- Breakpoint1-4 - right click to add a breakpoint in red or clear it. Left click on the breakpoint to see which number it is. Also refer to breakpoint condition in the Edit Window.
- Clear All breakpoints - clears all breakpoints with one click
- View Line Numbers - turn on the line numbers in the Program Window - this is useful for checking subroutines
- Edit Sketch - allows the sketch to be edited in the Edit Window
- Syntax Colouring - show comments as light gray, #if hash commands in medium grey, definitions in green, constants in Olive and subroutines as blue
- Match Braces - find the opening or closing bracket for the current line
- Tabs On Top - places the tab with the filename at the top if checked or else the bottom
- Find - open the Find window to find text inside the sketch
- Show Arduino - uncheck to hide the Arduino picture and allow more screen area for your super sketch
- Errors Enabled - turn off to prevent any annoying errors, and hope for the best. Please note this must be manually turned on again to show any sketch errors.