The Serial Monitor is provided to be able to view real Serial Data.
The Serial Data will be transmitted from the Simulator out the designated Serial Port.
The Options are:
- Sim Output data Echo - allows for data transmitted using the Serial.write or Serial.print commands to be Echo in the transmit box
- Sim Real Serial Input - great feature to allow incoming serial data to be ported to the Serial Indata in the Input/Output window
- Hex Write - send outgoing data as two hex characters followed by a space
- Hex Read - display incoming data in Hex format
- Unreadable - show unreadable characters as their character representation otherwise display as <hh> where hh is the hex code
- BlueGiga Toolbar - for those using classic Bluegiga device such as the ones from ESDN
In the COM Menu item, select AutoDetect to view only the available Com ports.