The View Menu Items are:
- Simulation data - open or Close the Simulation input/output window
- Subroutines - View the Subroutines and Line Numbers - double click on any subroutine to see it in the sketch window without changing the program counter
- EEPROM - View the EEPROM data
- Open the Call Stack Window
- Open the Class Explorer - view class objects with their values
The Call Stack Window is very important in debugging since it shows the origin of the current loop which may be a subroutine, while loop or any other condition. The loop level is show at the right in the Status bar.
The middle area is the standard Arduino library objects, while the right area is for user defined C++ objects.