What Am I Missing

This forum is for all posts about issues with downloading the Pro Version. Also please email support@virtronics.com.au

Moderator: Adrian

cdog46

What Am I Missing

Postby cdog46 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 am

I downloaded the Free Version. Up came the Nag screen with the timer. I went to Paypal; bought the Pro Version. NOw what. No directions I could see. So I still have the original version with the Nag Screen. I do have an icon with a clear image of the Ardunino along with the Free Dimmed Out Icon. What gives?

Simulator_admin
Site Admin

Re: What Am I Missing

Postby Simulator_admin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

After the Paypal transaction, the web browser should automatically open the download page. We also send an email within 48 hours with instructions on where to download the Pro version file. This forum is heavily moderated since we are having a lot of problems with spammers ands spambots - we had over 300 unapproved spam
Topics at one stage.

Anyway, if you still have problems, we are here to help. Please email us and we will sort out the issue ASAP. Thanks

glynnerees

Re: What Am I Missing

Postby glynnerees » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:46 am

I was similarly confused.. But it's actualy simple..
The confirmation mail directs you to a different download (not the free one) . Un install the free application, install the "pro" version form the new download and all works fine..
Pity this is not explained.. I was expecting a new activation code and could not find anything.

Hope that help

Glynne

Return to “Pro Version Download Issues”