V0.98A

This forum is for all topics related to Simulator for Arduino v0.98. Please include sample code where possible.

Moderator: Adrian

Simulator_admin
Site Admin

V0.98A

Postby Simulator_admin » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 am

Version 0.98A is now up on the download page. The bitWrite bug should be fixed as well as LCD.clear and file.
print. The Simulator now checks for missing end brackets and will issue a descriptive error message if Serial.print is called before Serial.begin. With the Edit screen, it now opens with the current sketch line at the top. We tried to add line numbers but at this stage, there wasn't an easy solution.

A real Serial Port or Monitor has been added under the View menu. When opened, Serial.print will send data out the real Serial port as well as displaying in the Input/Output screen. Receive data is not functional yet but will be added next time.

With the Free Version, there is now an Unlock needed before the Simulator can be used for 14 days.

rbright

Re: V0.98A - Free Pro Registration ???

Postby rbright » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 pm

I've recently paid for & registered V0.98 and now there is an update available.
Question - Does my previous paid registration entitle me to this version 0.98A and any future upgrades at no additional cost? I've searched and this issue does not seem to have been addressed.
Regards all

Simulator_admin
Site Admin

Re: V0.98A

Postby Simulator_admin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi, yes it does. The new Versions 0.98A is at the end of the download page (please email us if you don't have access to this). Also, at the very end is a link to All Versions and this is provided in case a feature is accidentally broken where an old version may still be useful.

Return to “Version 0.98”