Interrupts not working - can anyone help me?

This forum is for all topics related to Simulator for Arduino v0.98. Please include sample code where possible.

Moderator: Adrian

Adrian
Super user

Re: Interrupts not working - can anyone help me?

Postby Adrian » Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks for the updates Mike and apologies for being off-line (see post elsewhere)

Are you suggesting that your issues are now resolved?

kind regards
Adrian
Apologies for being opinionated - it's nothing personal, feel free to complain.
usual system: Pro V0.98 Arduino Mega 2560 Samsung i5-3210M 2.5Ghz 6GB windows home premium SP1

mikeworkman
Master Class

Re: Interrupts not working - can anyone help me?

Postby mikeworkman » Sat May 04, 2013 2:16 am

Hi Adrian - thanks for checking in.

Well, I have solved a few problems, from the initial issue of interrupts not working I have one environment that they work fine on, another that they don't. But I can live with that :D

I have read extensively on the Watchdog timer - and I have figured out pretty much how to use it, but I am still trying to find the wdt library, load it into the proper directories and get it to work. I think my problem is that I don't have the object files and I don't know how to make it.

I still have millis going negative in the Simulator display window....there must be a bug in the way the simulator handles unsigned long integers. :|

I just keep working on the libraries issue, if someone has a link to a tutorial that includes 1. Where to FIND a library in the first place, and given I know how to take the library and put it into the libraries directory, how to compile them to create the .o files and have it all work, that would be great!

Thanks Again

Mike

Return to “Version 0.98”