The next version of the Simulator has just been released with a host of updates and fixes. QNO3LCYD is a code which can be used at checkout on the Selz button to give 40% off but only for the first 1000 users and only during January 2018.
Here is a list of the changes:
Version 1.08 Oct July 2017
- Allow up to 129 tabs now
- after reset, tabs and time to load now reported correctly
- allow for macro subsitution of object names - eg #define dbg Serial
- if an EEPROM object is found, there will be no error for <EEPROM.h> library not loaded
- add Timer1.read() function to read us from last interrupt
- fixup all .h and .c files loading including .html - now only .h,.hpp,.c,,cpp
The help file can be found here
The forum appears to be overrun by hackers from Ukraine and China but at least this means these guys are busy and hopefully less likely to cause any more world problems.
With this version, the 1.09 has been skipped simply for the same reason that Windows skipped Windows 9. What was that reason again. Oh yes, Windows 95 and Windows 98 were also called Windows 9.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest